Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

all about me.

Hello my name is Dominic and I am 10 years old. I live in the far north of new Zealand, at a place called Henderson bay which is north of Kaitaia. The name of my school is Paparore which is by lake Ngatu. I live in a family of four that is including me to! One of my favourite hobbies is motocross and another is watching ken block drifting on YouTube! I like all of my subjects but my favourite one is probably p.e.! I'm also pretty good at the other ones to. I have got onto the basic facts whizz kids list which is where you get 100 basic fact questions right three times in a row with a time of 6:30 or less. One of my favourite times of the day is just after lunch because everybody does something called S.S.R. (super silent reading). This year I am looking forward to going to end of year camp even though I don't know where it is. One of my personal achievements is making a electrical circuit with A breadboard in S.T.E.A.M.! S.T.E.A.M. stands for science,technology,engineering,Art and maths. That's it for now, hope you liked my first blog post, bye for now,
Dominic.

3 comments:

  1. Really interesting well done. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg: Good interests Dominic I also looked forward to camp at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg: Good interests Dominic I also looked forward to camp at school.

    ReplyDelete