Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 - ( writing second draft)

Rainbows End
The Invader

WHOOSH! I am hanging on for dear life as I go up and down and around on the gut twisting invader! The whole of group six are riding together and we are screaming at the top of our lungs! I see some people including my mum snapping pictures but very rarely because we were rotating at tremendous speeds. The looks on our faces are horrendous and some of us have turned chalk white! I am feeling light and dizzy because of all the different motions! There is the faint smell of hot oil on the blue tracks because we have just came to sudden stop. All my friends including I shout at the top of our lungs “LETS GO AGAIN!¨                                                     






Holding on for dear life!










Trying not to scream.











Feeling the air frying through my hair.

9 comments:

  1. awsome refletion about rainbowsend and also it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep that was Okay (not scary) but It was loads of fun going on with my two best buds hint: You and Sam. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree so much, I forgot to add that!

      Delete
    2. well by the way I remember you screamed like a baby

      Delete
    3. I think it was the other way round Lyric.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete